I help people move through obstacles to live satisfying, emotionally nurturing, and productive lives.
My skills, experience, and evidence-based approach facilitates relief, and renewed strength, hope, and self confidence.
Those who’ve worked with me describe me as warm, calm, and effective in collaborating to deliver positive outcomes.
Trustworthy and emotionally attuned, I can be relied on to help you through difficult times, and realize your potential.
Together we can take a stand for positive change.
I am experienced providing meaningful change in many areas, such as:
- Relationship Issues
- Unresolved Trauma
- Couples Therapy
- Social Anxiety/Phobia
- Overwhelming Emotions
- Self Sabotaging Patterns
- Healthy boundaries and Communication
- Addictive Behaviour
- Anger Problems
- Lack of Emotional/Sexual Intimacy
- Parenting Challenges
Evidence-based and integrative, my approach is influenced by extensive training and supervision in:
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP)
- Intensive Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness & Self Compassion Training
- Emotion Focused Therapy for Couples (EFT)
- Affective Neuroscience
- Attachment Theory