Joelle Lazar: Counselling / Holistic Psychotherapist
Vancouver & Lower Mainland
Masters Degree in Counselling. Registered Clinical Counsellor
- “I know I deserve more, and am ready to take control of my life, health, work and relationships”
- “I am ready to gain clarity on my life’s purpose”
- “I am willing to change the habits, beliefs and behaviors that keep me living in the past”
- “I’m really fed up with compromising my true value”
- “I can take all this creativity and spiritual awareness and make it work for me”
- “I am willing to invest the time, energy, and money necessary to reach my full potential”
- “I am not going to let feelings of shame and inadequacy get in the way of my happiness”
- “I am capable of finding and keeping love in my life”
- “I can adopt healthy ways to relax and nurture my well being”
- “I am ready to challenge the fear that stops me from taking charge of what’s happening in my body”
- “I am willing resist the influence of the drugs/alcohol/sex/technology that gave me relief in the past”
- “I want to feel in control of my emotions, choices, and decisions”
I would be honoured to walk with you on your journey to freedom from mistaken beliefs, distressing experiences, and disempowering problems so that you can experience the life of love, courage, and balance that is your birthright.
You deserve support from a caring professional that knows you have what it takes to transform harmful habits and self-sabotaging behaviour, and harness the strengths and solutions that are waiting inside to guide you forward.
Book a Session
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor with a Masters degree in Counselling, and additional training that has served me well in working with many clients who initially felt their issues were insurmountable.
Like my previous clients, you too can find relief, and feel overjoyed to leave the past behind you, cultivate loving relationships, and take steps to nurture the well being of your body, mind, and spirit.
Feel free to contact me for a free 15 minute phone consultation. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, and discuss different treatment options that are available to you.